Healthy and tasty Grilled Peach, Burrata and Prosciutto Salad. Great for an easy weekday lunch!
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon local honey
- 3 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 white peaches, pitted and halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, plus more
- 5 ounces organic spring mix lettuce blend
- Two 4-ounce balls fresh burrata cheese
- One 4-ounce package pre-sliced prosciutto, hand torn
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced mint
- 1 package edible flowers (optional)
- 2 tablespoons local honey
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
For the champagne vinaigrette:
Whisk together Dijon mustard, honey, champagne vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper until incorporated. Slowly pour in olive oil and continue to whisk until creamy.
For the salad:
- Preheat grill to 400°F.
- Rub peaches with olive oil and sprinkle sea salt on top. Grill peaches until lines form. Flip and repeat. Set aside and let cool before serving.
- Wash and arrange lettuce on a large platter. Place the peach halves around the sides and place two burrata balls in the middle. Arrange flowers all around the platter.
- Hand tear prosciutto and place on top of the salad. Drizzle with champagne vinaigrette, lightly coating entire dish.
- Sprinkle the chives and mint over the top, drizzle with olive oil and local honey and finish with a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
You May Also Like
It’s Friday morning. I’m just settling in, checking my email, coffee in hand, when the Director of Digital Marketing walks into my office. ...