Grilled Peach, Burrata and Prosciutto Salad
Healthy and tasty Grilled Peach, Burrata and Prosciutto Salad. Great for an easy weekday lunch!
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon local honey
- 3 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 white peaches, pitted and halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, plus more
- 5 ounces organic spring mix lettuce blend
- Two 4-ounce balls fresh burrata cheese
- One 4-ounce package pre-sliced prosciutto, hand torn
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced mint
- 1 package edible flowers (optional)
- 2 tablespoons local honey
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
For the champagne vinaigrette:
Whisk together Dijon mustard, honey, champagne vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper until incorporated. Slowly pour in olive oil and continue to whisk until creamy.
For the salad:
- Preheat grill to 400°F.
- Rub peaches with olive oil and sprinkle sea salt on top. Grill peaches until lines form. Flip and repeat. Set aside and let cool before serving.
- Wash and arrange lettuce on a large platter. Place the peach halves around the sides and place two burrata balls in the middle. Arrange flowers all around the platter.
- Hand tear prosciutto and place on top of the salad. Drizzle with champagne vinaigrette, lightly coating entire dish.
- Sprinkle the chives and mint over the top, drizzle with olive oil and local honey and finish with a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
Could Your Commute Change Your Health? 3 Outdoor Mindfulness Activities to Do in Nature
You May Also Like
Effects of Inflammation Over Time
The body is a complex combination of systems and reactions that all work to keep us healthy. The average person may not understand...