Awaken your taste buds with this California Grilled Chicken. Topped with tomato, avocado, and mozzarella its the perfect dinner treat.
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices avocado
- 4 slices tomato
- 2 tablespoons sliced basil
- Balsamic glaze, for drizzling
- In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, garlic powder, honey, oil, and Italian seasoning and season with salt and pepper. Pour over chicken breasts and marinate 20 minutes.
- Heat grill to medium high. Grill chicken until internal temperature reaches 170°F on an instant-read thermometer.
- Top chicken with mozzarella, avocado, and tomato and cover grill to melt, 2 minutes
- Garnish with basil and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
You May Also Like
It’s Friday morning. I’m just settling in, checking my email, coffee in hand, when the Director of Digital Marketing walks into my office. ...