Awaken your taste buds with this California Grilled Chicken. Topped with tomato, avocado, and mozzarella its the perfect dinner treat.
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices avocado
- 4 slices tomato
- 2 tablespoons sliced basil
- Balsamic glaze, for drizzling
- In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, garlic powder, honey, oil, and Italian seasoning and season with salt and pepper. Pour over chicken breasts and marinate 20 minutes.
- Heat grill to medium high. Grill chicken until internal temperature reaches 170°F on an instant-read thermometer.
- Top chicken with mozzarella, avocado, and tomato and cover grill to melt, 2 minutes
- Garnish with basil and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
You May Also Like
Nutritional fads tend to rise and fall in cycles. Remember the early ‘90s, when the popular wisdom was that fat is bad for...
There’s a high chance you’ve seen the Proposition 65 warning label at least once. You know, the one that states (with some variation): This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. This ominous warning might cause you to...