- NatureWise Vitamin D3 in certified organic olive oil helps to support teeth and bone health, provide immune support, and promote healthy muscle function.*
- Our formula delivers the same biologically active form of vitamin D produced by the body as a result of sun exposure, without exposure to UVB rays.
- Get your daily dose. The Vitamin D Council recommends 5,000 IU Vitamin D daily for adults to achieve and maintain optimal levels.
- Our Vitamin D 5000 IU softgels are easy to swallow. Some research indicates that vitamin D3 in liquid softgel form is more bioavailable than powdered or tablet forms.*
- These Vitamin D3 immune support and bone health supplements are non-GMO and gluten-free. Third party tested for purity and potency.
- Contains gelatin.
5,000 IU daily for optimum levels
Vitamin D is fat-soluble and the amount absorbed from a serving can be greatly affected by factors like obesity, age, genetics, dietary deficiencies, and medical conditions. Most health organizations agree that a range of 30-80 ng/ml accounts for sufficient levels of vitamin D. The Vitamin D Council recommends that adults take 5,000 IU of Vitamin D3 daily to achieve and maintain optimal levels. This recommendation is based on research that shows at least 97% of people will attain levels above 30 ng/ml at this dose, without risk of toxicity.*
Essential for healthy bones and teeth*
Provides immune support*
Promotes healthy muscle function*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
- SAFETY FIRSTLet’s face it, most shoppers purchasing a product online are provided little information about safety or quality. We think you should be empowered to choose a product with confidence, so we don’t just meet minimum guidelines, we set new standards.
- 3RD PARTY TESTEDIndependent third party testing is not currently required by the FDA, but we think it’s important - and you should, too. All naturewise supplements are verified for purity and potency by specialized ISO 17025 third party laboratories, so you know that what you buy is what you get. Peace of mind guaranteed.
- GMP COMPLIANTOur manufacturing facilities comply to the strictest cGMP standards. From the harvesting of raw ingredients to the quality control labs in our US manufacturing facilities, we maintain one of the most comprehensive safety and quality assurance programs in the industry.