- Highest Potency: Provides 5,000 IU of Vitamin D3 per serving, the daily requirement recommended by the Vitamin D Council to replenish healthy levels in adults with minimal sun exposure.*
- Most Bioactive Form: NatureWise Vitamin D3 delivers the same biologically active form of Vitamin D that is naturally produced in the body from sunlight — without the risky UVB exposure.
- Superior Absorption: Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that requires dietary fat for the body to absorb it. Our best-selling Vitamin D3 is delivered in certified organic olive oil, a healthy fat source that improves bioavailability.
- Essential Health Benefits: Vitamin D3 is necessary for the body to absorb calcium and phosphorus for healthy bones, teeth, muscles, and immune system support. The Mayo Clinic estimates that 25%-50% of the general population may be Vitamin D deficient.
- Pure & Natural: NatureWise Vitamin D3 is all natural, non-GMO, and gluten free with no artificial additives, fillers or binders. We respect the intelligence of nature — and the intelligence of our customers.
Your Daily Dose of Sunshine
Vitamin D3 is an essential vitamin that the body needs for healthy bones, teeth, and muscle function. It supports a healthy immune system and has been linked with lower levels of depression. Aptly named the “sunshine vitamin,” D3 is naturally synthesized when bare skin is exposed to UVB sunlight. But the indoor modern lifestyle does not allow most of us to get as much as we need, and the Mayo Clinic estimates that 25%-50% of the general population may be vitamin D deficient.*
The Vitamin D Council recommends that adults with minimal sun exposure take 5,000 IU of D3 daily to reach optimal levels. This recommendation is based on research that shows that 97% of people will attain levels above 30 ng/ml at this dose, without risk of toxicity.* Our all-natural, high potency Vitamin D3 5,000 supplement is designed to restore depleted vitamin D levels with 5,000 IU of bioactive D3 per daily serving. It is delivered in cold-pressed organic olive oil, a healthy fat source that improves the bioavailability of this fat-soluble vitamin.