- Clinically Proven Stress Support: Features Sensoril® Ashwagandha, a patented herbal extract clinically proven to help counteract the negative effects of stress on the mind and body.*
- Essential Nutrients For Women’s Health: 23 essential vitamins and minerals support breast and heart health, nourish skin and hair, boost energy and immunity, and provide stress support.*
- Full Spectrum Minerals: Fulvic ionic mineral complex provides over 65 major, minor, and trace minerals proven to support cellular health and healthy blood sugar levels.*
- Organic Whole Foods: 12 organic fruits and vegetable extracts provide nutrients in their natural whole form, together with their nutritional cofactors and antioxidants.
- Plant-Based Enzymes: Food-grade digestive enzymes plus L. acidophilus help to discourage digestive discomfort and support nutrient absorption.*
The First Functional Multivitamin with Clinically Proven Stress Support
As the world’s great multitaskers, women often run the risk of stretching themselves too thin. So we combined a daily women’s multivitamin with targeted stress support to encourage adaptation to modern-day challenges with strength and balance.*
Our unique whole food complex multivitamin provides deep nourishment for key aspects of women’s health with 23 essential vitamins and minerals to support heart and breast health, boost energy and immunity, promote healthy skin, hair and nails; and encourage stress maintenance.* Rich with fulvic ionic minerals and trace minerals, organic fruits and vegetables, and select botanicals, plus enzymes and probiotics to support enhanced digestion and absorption, it’s the most nutritionally complex and comprehensive multivitamin anywhere on the market today.*
Plus, our formula features Sensoril® Ashwagandha, a patented herbal extract that’s clinically proven to help reduce feelings of stress, fatigue and tension while encouraging a balanced mood and emotional well-being.* Designed to enhance your body’s natural resilience, our Women’s Stress Support multivitamin checks all the boxes — and then some.*
Warning: This product contains Vitamin K2. Warfarin Statement: Do not use with Warfarin (coumadin) unless under the care of a physician.