- Our organic flaxseed oil provides 720 mg per serving of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), an omega 3 fatty acid that supports the immune system and can be used as a cardiovascular supplement.
- Additional research suggests that flaxseed oil supplements promote healthy skin, hair and nails.
- Our organic Flaxseed Oil cold press formula preserves the nutritional benefits of flax seeds. Flaxseed oil softgels are easy to take and digest.*
- Our flaxseed 1200mg formula is derived from the dried, ripened seeds of the flax plant and does not contain fish byproducts* A clean, plant-based way to receive the essential Omega 3 fatty acids commonly found in fish oils.
- Our doctor formulated flaxseed capsules are third party tested for purity and potency.
What is flaxseed oil?
Flaxseed oil is a natural, plant-based source of omega-3 essential fatty acids -- essential fats that your body needs to function but cannot create on its own. Research suggests that Omega-3s benefit heart health, support immunity, help regulate cholesterol and lower blood pressure, and is beneficial for healthy skin, hair and nails.
Organic Cold Press Formula
Our organic flaxseed oil softgels are produced from certified organic, non-GMO flaxseed oil that has been carefully extracted without the use of hexane or added heat. This cold extraction process helps to preserve the delicate structure of the omega-3 fatty acids that are in flax seeds.
Unlike other Omega-3 supplements comprised of fish or krill oil, flaxseed oil is plant-based and does not contain fish or fish byproducts. It provides a source of essential fatty acids free from the toxins often present in fish oils.
- SAFETY FIRSTLet’s face it, most shoppers purchasing a product online are provided little information about safety or quality. We think you should be empowered to choose a product with confidence, so we don’t just meet minimum guidelines, we set new standards.
- 3RD PARTY TESTEDIndependent third party testing is not currently required by the FDA, but we think it’s important - and you should, too. All naturewise supplements are verified for purity and potency by specialized ISO 17025 third party laboratories, so you know that what you buy is what you get. Peace of mind guaranteed.
- GMP COMPLIANTOur manufacturing facilities comply to the strictest cGMP standards. From the harvesting of raw ingredients to the quality control labs in our US manufacturing facilities, we maintain one of the most comprehensive safety and quality assurance programs in the industry.