- Clinically Proven Joint Support: Features UC II®, a type of collagen which is clinically proven to improve joint mobility, flexibility and comfort in both aging and active adults.*
- Essential Nutrients For Women’s Health: 23 essential vitamins and minerals support breast and heart health, nourish skin and hair, boost energy and immunity, and provide stress support.
- Full Spectrum Minerals: Fulvic ionic mineral complex provides over 65 major, minor, and trace minerals clinically proven to support cellular health and healthy blood sugar levels.*
- Organic Whole Foods: 12 organic fruits and vegetables plus spirulina provide nutrients in their natural whole form, together with their nutritional cofactors and antioxidants.
- Plant-Based Enzymes: Food-grade digestive enzymes plus L. acidophilus help prevent digestive discomfort and improve nutrient absorption.
The First Functional Multivitamin with Clinically Proven Joint Support
Good joint health makes an active life possible. So we combined a daily women’s multivitamin with targeted joint support to help you maintain your healthy lifestyle for long-term vitality and mobility.
Our unique whole food complex multivitamin deeply nourishes women’s health with 23 essential vitamins and minerals to support your heart and breast health, boost energy and immunity, improve skin, hair and nails, and help you manage stress. Rich with fulvic ionic minerals and trace minerals, organic fruits and vegetables, and select botanicals, plus enzymes and probiotics to enhance digestion and absorption, it’s the most nutritionally complex and comprehensive multivitamin anywhere on the market today.
Plus, our formula features UC-II®, a patented form of undenatured type ll collagen that’s clinically proven to improve knee function and support joint comfort, mobility and flexibility in both aging and active adults.* Designed to give you more get-up-and-go, our Women’s Joint Support multivitamin checks all the boxes — and then some.
Warning: This product contains Vitamin K2. Warfarin Statement: Do not use with Warfarin (coumadin) unless under the care of a physician.