- Clinically Proven Eye Support: Features Lutemax 2020® Lutein and Zeaxanthin, which is clinically shown to improve visual performance and protect eyes from the damaging blue light of media screens.*
- Essential Nutrients For Women’s Health: 23 essential vitamins and minerals support breast and heart health, nourish skin and hair, boost energy and immunity, and provide stress support.
- Full Spectrum Minerals: Fulvic ionic mineral complex provides over 65 major, minor, and trace minerals clinically proven to support cellular health and healthy blood sugar levels.*
- Organic Whole Foods: 12 organic fruits and vegetables plus spirulina provide nutrients in their natural whole form, together with their nutritional cofactors and antioxidants.
- Plant-Based Enzymes: Food-grade digestive enzymes plus L. acidophilus help prevent digestive discomfort and improve nutrient absorption.
The First Functional Multivitamin with Clinically Proven Eye Support
Increased use of digital devices and computer screens puts strain on the eyes, weakening them faster. So we combined a daily men’s multivitamin with targeted eye support to help protect your vision along with your long-term health.
Our unique whole food complex multivitamin deeply nourishes women’s health with 23 essential vitamins and minerals to support your heart and breast health, boost energy and immunity, improve skin, hair and nails, and help you manage stress. Rich with fulvic ionic minerals and trace minerals, organic fruits and vegetables, and select botanicals, plus enzymes and probiotics to enhance digestion and absorption, it’s the most nutritionally complex and comprehensive multivitamin anywhere on the market today.
Plus, our formula features Lutemax 2020®, a patented antioxidant that’s clinically shown to improve your visual health and performance by impacting your eyes’ visual acuity, light sensitivity, and glare recovery.* Designed to protect your eyes from the damaging effects of digital device use, our Women’s Eye Support multivitamin checks all the boxes — and then some.
Warning: This product contains Vitamin K2. Warfarin Statement: Do not use with Warfarin (coumadin) unless under the care of a physician.