Vitamin D3 1,000 IU - 25 mcg 30 Softgels
- Get Your Essential Daily Dose: The Endocrine Society recommends 1,000-2,000IU of Vitamin D per day to maintain healthy levels. Our formula delivers of 1,000 IU of essential Vitamin D3 in each easy-to-swallow softgel.
- Most Bioactive Form: NatureWise Vitamin D3 delivers the same biologically active form of Vitamin D that is naturally produced in the body from sunlight — without the risky UVB exposure.
- Superior Absorption: Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that requires dietary fat for the body to absorb it. Our best-selling Vitamin D3 is delivered in certified organic olive oil, a healthy fat source that improves bioavailability.
- Essential Health Benefits: Vitamin D3 is necessary for the body to absorb calcium and phosphorus for healthy bones, teeth, muscles, and immune system support. The Mayo Clinic estimates that 25%-50% of the general population may be Vitamin D deficient.
- Pure & Natural: NatureWise Vitamin D3 is all natural, non-GMO, and gluten free with no artificial additives, fillers or binders. We respect the intelligence of nature — and the intelligence of our customers.
Your Daily Dose of Sunshine
Vitamin D3 is an essential vitamin that the body needs to absorb calcium and phosphorus for healthy bones, teeth, and muscle function. It supports a healthy immune system and has been linked with lower levels of depression.
Aptly named the “sunshine vitamin,” D3 is naturally synthesized when bare skin is exposed to UVB sunlight. But the indoor modern lifestyle does not allow most of us to get as much as we need, and the heavy use of sunscreens when we are outdoors also blocks absorption of Vitamin D from the sun. So it’s not surprising that the Mayo Clinic estimates that 25%-50% of the general population may be Vitamin D deficient.
Our all natural Vitamin D supplement delivers 1,000 IU of bioactive D3 in each softgel, giving you your daily dose of sunshine without the dangers of UVB exposure. It is delivered in cold-pressed organic olive oil, a healthy fat source that improves the bioavailability of this fat-soluble vitamin.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.