Good Health Starts in Your Gut!
70% of the cells that comprise your immune system live inside your gut wall. When these cells, or “gut flora,” become unbalanced, illness and other serious health issues, including autoimmune conditions, can result. Good bacteria in the gut keep pathogenic microorganisms in check, preventing the overpopulation of harmful yeast and bacteria. Our Women’s Care and Kids’ Probiotics effectively deliver gut-friendly bacteria to proactively support digestive and immune health.*
Don’t Settle For Generic
We’re talking to you, ladies. When it comes to your gut health, just any ol’ probiotics won’t do. NatureWise Women’s Care Probiotics are specifically formulated to support not only your GI tract but also your urinary and vaginal health, by replenishing good bacteria and preventing UTIs and candida overgrowth.*
Our formula packs 6 billion CFU, cranberry extract, and D-mannose into our unique WiseBiotics caplets for maximum efficacy and guaranteed viability. Controlled time-release technology distributes eight clinically studied probiotic strains throughout the small and large intestines over the course of eight to 10 hours, delivering more live, active cultures than standard capsule probiotics for up to 15x greater efficacy.*
Designed to go the distance for real benefits, Women’s Care Probiotics are guaranteed viable until the expiration date even if they’re kept at room temperature. If refrigerated, they’ll last even longer.
- Superior Survivability: It's not the CFU you start with that matters, it's the CFU you end up with! Over 95% of standard probiotics don't make it to your gut alive. Our WiseBiotics® advanced technology delivers up to 15x more live, active cultures to the gut, which means our 6 billion CFU formula may be as effective as a 90 billion CFU standard probiotic.*
- Designed for Women: Our formula includes 8 clinically studied probiotic strains chosen for their benefits to women’s vaginal, urinary, digestive and immune health, with select prebiotics, plus a natural extract of cranberry and D-mannose to discourage UTIs.*
- Unique Time Release: Our unique WiseBiotics® delivery system provides a controlled time release of active cultures throughout your small and large intestines over 8-10 hours — a benefit few standard probiotics supplements can match.*
- Guaranteed Viable: Many probiotic brands can’t guarantee viability even at the time of purchase. Our probiotics are guaranteed viable up to the expiration date, even if they are exposed to room temperatures. If refrigerated, they will stay potent even longer.
Tummy Trouble? Try Kid-Friendly Probiotics
Generally regarded as safe for kids, probiotic supplements have demonstrated benefits like discouraging the occurrence of diarrhea, encouraging regular bowel movements, helping to promote the alleviation of colic and eczema, potentially reducing the risk of allergy development, and supporting mood regulation.*
Introducing good bacteria early in life can help kids develop a robust microbiome that provides a strong foundation for lifelong health. Children who take probiotics may experience fewer infections and less-severe cold and flu symptoms than their peers.* Early research even suggests that probiotics may have positive effects on ADHD and certain mood disorders.*
Our Kids’ Probiotics tablets contain clinically researched probiotic strains that encourage the proliferation of friendly gut bacteria and promote healthy digestive and immune systems.* They’re strawberry-flavored for kid appeal, and can easily be crushed into powder for administration to infants.
- Science-Backed Benefits: Our formula uses clinically researched probiotic strains that have been studied in children and infants and shown to survive and colonize in the GI tract, support healthy gut bacteria, and encourage digestive and immune health.*
- Kid-Friendly: Chewable strawberry-flavored tablets are naturally appealing to kids and can be easily crushed into a powder and mixed into wet food or formula for babies.
- Parent-Friendly: Our probiotics are naturally sugar-free, gluten-free, vegetarian, and non-GMO with no artificial colors or sweeteners, fillers, or binders.
- Guaranteed Viable: Many probiotic supplement brands can’t guarantee viability even at the time of purchase. Our probiotics are guaranteed viable up to the expiration date if stored at room temperature, and will last even longer if refrigerated.
- Click here for fun coloring pages!
Sustainably Sourced, Natural Ingredients
NatureWise Women’s Care and Kids’ Probiotics products contain no GMOs. They are proudly manufactured in the USA in a cGMP-certified facility with third-party quality control audits. Made with no artificial fillers or binders, our product lineup is free of gluten, sugar, soy, nuts, shellfish, and eggs!
We Put the “Pro” in Probiotics
That other bottle might say “90 billion CFU,” but 95% of those active cultures will be destroyed by stomach acid before even reaching the intestines. It’s not the number of CFU listed on the product that matters—it’s the number that survive long enough to benefit your gut microbiome. That’s why NatureWise uses a unique packaging system that delivers probiotic strains safely to the intestines. Guaranteed viability means you know your body is getting the good stuff.
Manufactured in the United States
NatureWise uses only the highest-quality ingredients for your peace of mind and wellbeing. Our Women’s Care and Kids’ Probiotics supplements are manufactured in the USA, using domestic and imported ingredients, in our cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) certified facility that is audited for quality control by independent organizations including NPA, NSF, and UL.
Try It Risk-Free! 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Have you taken probiotics before, with unimpressive results? We’ve been there too. Try our probiotic supplements risk-free (30-day money-back guarantee) and experience the difference for yourself! If you're not satisfied with the results after 4 weeks, we will refund you!