Oral Health Probiotics | Gift with Purchase
Oral Health Probiotics
- Unique oral health probiotic blend includes 12 clinically researched beneficial bacteria strains to provide oral health support.*
- Includes BLIS K12 and BLIS M18 Streptococcus salivarius strains to promote tooth and upper respiratory health in adults and children.*
- Every sugar-free chewable probiotic tablet has a delicious mint flavor to provide immediate breath-freshening benefits.*
- Free of wheat, gluten, soy, eggs, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, shellfish, and sugar. May contain trace amounts of milk proteins.
Black Seed Oil
- This traditional Ayurvedic oil has antioxidant properties and encourages normal inflammation processes.*
- Naturally extracted from the Nigella sativa plant, native to southwest Asia and the Mediterranean.
- Contains thymoquinone, a soothing compound that supports defense against bacteria and promotes the alleviation of respiratory discomfort.*
- Nutrient-rich black seed oil also encourages healthy skin and hair.*
- Our oil is made from organic, non-GMO seeds.
NatureWise uses 1250 milligrams of black seed oil per serving, making this one of the highest-dosage softgel supplements available for daily consumption.
- Potent antioxidants for whole-body wellness.*
- Encourages a robust immune system.*
- Provides aid for respiration and encourages the alleviation of discomfort caused by allergies, asthma, or illness.*
- Supports the maintenance of a normal BMI.*
- Promotes healthy skin and hair.*
Our Black Seed Oil is rich in antioxidant compounds to support overall feelings of wellbeing from the inside out.*
Natural, organic black seed oil, derived from Nigella sativa plants, provides potent antioxidant support and delivers multiple benefits.* This oil is highly effective in its ability to promote normal immune responses and support the alleviation of joint-related distress during physical activity.* It may also encourage the alleviation of respiratory discomfort associated with asthma, some allergies, and bronchitis.*
Non-GMO, Gluten-Free Supplementation
Our Black Seed Oil is made with organic ingredients, free of GMOs, and suitable for gluten-free diets. Please note that because this product’s softgel encapsulation uses gelatin, it may not be ideal for all plant-based diets.
Like all NatureWise supplements, this oil uses the highest-quality ingredients for peace of mind and wellbeing. It is manufactured in the USA in our cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) certified facility that is audited for quality control by independent organizations including NPA, NSF, and UL.
Well-Rounded Support for Active Lifestyles
Black seed oil has long been used in Ayurvedic tradition to provide soothing support for aches and discomfort. This oil is an excellent choice for active adults, thanks to its ability to help soothe inflammation caused by exercise, encourage good airflow, and promote cellular defense against free radicals and oxidative stress.*
Natural, Organic Black Seed Oil — Right From the Plant to You
Nigella sativa (black cumin seed) oil is rich in TQ, THQ, and thymol, three chemical compounds that encourage normal inflammation responses, boost the immune system, and promote healthier skin and hair.* TQ is especially noteworthy for its ability to encourage normal inflammation processes, comfortable respiration, normal cardiac function, and the body's natural defenses against bacterial growth or spread.*
Natural Support for Inflammation Management
The compounds in NatureWise Black Seed Oil may help to encourage comfortable movement and support lowered inflammation throughout the body.* Plus, these softgels are rich in antioxidants that further promote cellular health and defense from damaging oxidative stress and free radicals.*
Comfortable Movement — Black seed oil has powerful properties that encourage normal inflammation responses, comfortable movement, and joint flexibility.*
Cardiovascular Health — This natural oil may aid in the maintenance of normal blood pressure levels in active adults.* A 2013 study of Nigella sativa seeds looked at their overall effect on hypertension (high blood pressure). 70 volunteers received either black seed oil or a placebo two times a day during the study. In the end, researchers found that black seed oil appeared to play a role in the decrease of both systolic and diastolic blood pressure in subjects.
Comfortable Respiration — Black seed oil’s therapeutic properties may soothe irritation through the respiratory system and promote better airflow.* In 2011, researchers conducting a 30-day double-blind clinical trial administered either black seed oil or a placebo to 66 patients suffering from hay fever. They found that the oil had a positive effect on allergy symptoms, including congestion and sneezing, after two weeks.