Max Care Probiotics
- Superior Survivability: Our advanced Wisebiotics technology gives our probiotics a 15x higher survival rate than most standard probiotics, making our Max Care Formula with 30 billion CFU as effective as a 450 billion CFU product!*
- High Diversity Formula: The more diverse your microbiome, the stronger your immune system. Our formula includes 30 probiotic strains — far above average — each selected for their health benefits based on the latest research.
- Unique Time Release: Our Wisebiotics delivery system protects probiotics from stomach acids and provides a controlled time release of active cultures throughout your small and large intestine over 8-10 hours — a benefit no standard probiotic supplement can match.*
- Guaranteed Viable: Many probiotic supplement brands can’t guarantee viability even at the time of purchase. Our probiotics are guaranteed to remain viable up to the expiration date, even if they are exposed to room temperatures. If refrigerated, they will stay potent beyond the expiration date.
Advanced Support for a Healthy Gut
Our bodies have evolved to function symbiotically with bacteria. Friendly gut microbes are intricately involved in some of your body’s most important functions, from digestion and metabolism to immunity and even mental health. But our microbial friends weren’t made for these times. Sanitized indoor lifestyles, processed foods, pharmaceuticals, and chronic stress can seriously deplete your good bacteria, disrupting your body’s normal functioning and leaving you vulnerable to invasive microorganisms.
Our high potency, a high diversity Maximum Care probiotics formula is designed to help replenish critically depleted gut microbiota for better digestion, immunity, and overall health. It includes 30 clinically-researched strains carefully selected for their health benefits, along with prebiotics to help them thrive.*
Our Wisebiotics® advanced caplet technology gives our probiotics superior survivability, delivering 15x more live, active cultures to the gut than standard probiotic capsules — making them 15x as effective.
Women’s Care Probiotics
- Superior Survivability: It's not the CFU you start with that matters, it's the CFU you end up with! Over 95% of standard probiotics don't make it to your gut alive. Our Wisebiotics advanced technology delivers 15x more live, active cultures to the gut, making our 6 billion CFU formula as effective as a 90 billion CFU standard probiotic.*
- Designed for Women: Our formula includes 8 clinically studied probiotic strains targeted for women’s vaginal, urinary, digestive and immune health, with select prebiotics, plus a natural extract of cranberry and D-mannose to help prevent UTIs.*
- Unique Time Release: Our unique Wisebiotics delivery system provides a controlled time release of active cultures throughout your small and large intestines over 8-10 hours — a benefit no standard probiotic supplement can match.*
- Guaranteed Viable: Many probiotic brands can’t guarantee viability even at the time of purchase. Our probiotics are guaranteed viable up to the expiration date, even if they are exposed to room temperatures. If refrigerated, they will stay potent even longer.
Advanced Probiotics for Women
Good bacteria are plentiful in a healthy urinary, vaginal, and GI tract, where they help to keep pathogenic microorganisms in check. But if those friendly microbes become depleted, opportunistic yeast and bacteria can overpopulate, leading to common health problems such as yeast infections or UTIs. The standard course of treatment is antibiotics, but this often wipes out the helpful bacteria along with the invasive ones.
Our Women’s Care Probiotics is specially formulated to help replenish the good bacteria that proactively support your health and prevent UTIs and candida from occurring. It includes 8 clinically researched probiotic strains with select prebiotics, plus cranberry and D-Mannose to help dislodge invasive bacteria from the bladder and urethra.
Our Wisebiotics® advanced caplet technology gives our probiotics superior survivability, delivering 15x more live, active cultures to their targeted destination than standard capsule probiotics — making them 15x more effective.