Max Care Probiotics | Gift with Purchase
Max Care Probiotics
- Superior Survivability: Our advanced WiseBiotics® technology increases our probiotics’ survival rate by up to 15x, giving our Max Care Formula with 30 billion CFU similar efficacy to a 450 billion CFU product!*
- High-Diversity Formula: The more diverse the microbiome, the stronger the immune system. Our formula includes 30 probiotic strains — far above average — each selected for their health benefits based on the latest research.
- Unique Time Release: Our WiseBiotics® delivery system protects probiotics from stomach acids and provides a controlled time release of active cultures throughout the small and large intestine over 8-10 hours — a benefit that standard probiotic supplements can’t match.*
- Guaranteed Viable: Many probiotic supplement brands can’t guarantee viability even at the time of purchase. Our probiotics are guaranteed to remain viable up to the expiration date, even if they are exposed to room temperatures. If refrigerated, they will stay potent beyond the expiration date.
Advanced Support for a Healthy Gut
Our bodies have evolved to function symbiotically with bacteria. Friendly gut microbes are intricately involved in some of your body’s most important functions, from digestion and metabolism to immunity and even mental health. But our microbial friends weren’t made for these times. Sanitized indoor lifestyles, processed foods, pharmaceuticals, and chronic stress can seriously deplete your good bacteria, disrupting your body’s normal functions and leaving you vulnerable to invasive microorganisms.
Our high-potency, high-diversity Maximum Care probiotics formula is designed to support the replenishment of critically depleted gut microbiota for better digestion, immunity, and overall health.* It includes 30 clinically researched strains carefully selected for their health benefits, along with prebiotics to help them thrive.* Our WiseBiotics® advanced caplet technology gives our probiotics superior survivability, delivering up to 15x more live, active cultures to the gut than standard probiotic capsules — making them up to 15x as effective.*
Black Seed Oil
- This traditional Ayurvedic oil has antioxidant properties and encourages normal inflammation processes.*
- Naturally extracted from the Nigella sativa plant, native to southwest Asia and the Mediterranean.
- Contains thymoquinone, a soothing compound that supports defense against bacteria and promotes the alleviation of respiratory discomfort.*
- Nutrient-rich black seed oil also encourages healthy skin and hair.*
- Our oil is made from organic, non-GMO seeds.
NatureWise uses 1250 milligrams of black seed oil per serving, making this one of the highest-dosage softgel supplements available for daily consumption.
- Potent antioxidants for whole-body wellness.*
- Encourages a robust immune system.*
- Provides aid for respiration and encourages the alleviation of discomfort caused by allergies, asthma, or illness.*
- Supports the maintenance of a normal BMI.*
- Promotes healthy skin and hair.*
Our Black Seed Oil is rich in antioxidant compounds to support overall feelings of wellbeing from the inside out.*
Natural, organic black seed oil, derived from Nigella sativa plants, provides potent antioxidant support and delivers multiple benefits.* This oil is highly effective in its ability to promote normal immune responses and support the alleviation of joint-related distress during physical activity.* It may also encourage the alleviation of respiratory discomfort associated with asthma, some allergies, and bronchitis.*
Non-GMO, Gluten-Free Supplementation
Our Black Seed Oil is made with organic ingredients, free of GMOs, and suitable for gluten-free diets. Please note that because this product’s softgel encapsulation uses gelatin, it may not be ideal for all plant-based diets.
Like all NatureWise supplements, this oil uses the highest-quality ingredients for peace of mind and wellbeing. It is manufactured in the USA in our cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) certified facility that is audited for quality control by independent organizations including NPA, NSF, and UL.
Well-Rounded Support for Active Lifestyles
Black seed oil has long been used in Ayurvedic tradition to provide soothing support for aches and discomfort. This oil is an excellent choice for active adults, thanks to its ability to help soothe inflammation caused by exercise, encourage good airflow, and promote cellular defense against free radicals and oxidative stress.*
Natural, Organic Black Seed Oil — Right From the Plant to You
Nigella sativa (black cumin seed) oil is rich in TQ, THQ, and thymol, three chemical compounds that encourage normal inflammation responses, boost the immune system, and promote healthier skin and hair.* TQ is especially noteworthy for its ability to encourage normal inflammation processes, comfortable respiration, normal cardiac function, and the body's natural defenses against bacterial growth or spread.*
Natural Support for Inflammation Management
The compounds in NatureWise Black Seed Oil may help to encourage comfortable movement and support lowered inflammation throughout the body.* Plus, these softgels are rich in antioxidants that further promote cellular health and defense from damaging oxidative stress and free radicals.*
Comfortable Movement — Black seed oil has powerful properties that encourage normal inflammation responses, comfortable movement, and joint flexibility.*
Cardiovascular Health — This natural oil may aid in the maintenance of normal blood pressure levels in active adults.* A 2013 study of Nigella sativa seeds looked at their overall effect on hypertension (high blood pressure). 70 volunteers received either black seed oil or a placebo two times a day during the study. In the end, researchers found that black seed oil appeared to play a role in the decrease of both systolic and diastolic blood pressure in subjects.
Comfortable Respiration — Black seed oil’s therapeutic properties may soothe irritation through the respiratory system and promote better airflow.* In 2011, researchers conducting a 30-day double-blind clinical trial administered either black seed oil or a placebo to 66 patients suffering from hay fever. They found that the oil had a positive effect on allergy symptoms, including congestion and sneezing, after two weeks.