Max Care Probiotics | Gift with Purchase
Max Care Probiotics
- Superior Survivability: Our advanced Wisebiotics technology gives our probiotics a 15x higher survival rate than most standard probiotics, making our Max Care Formula with 30 billion CFU as effective as a 450 billion CFU product!*
- High Diversity Formula: The more diverse your microbiome, the stronger your immune system. Our formula includes 30 probiotic strains — far above average — each selected for their health benefits based on the latest research.
- Unique Time Release: Our Wisebiotics delivery system protects probiotics from stomach acids and provides a controlled time release of active cultures throughout your small and large intestine over 8-10 hours — a benefit no standard probiotic supplement can match.*
- Guaranteed Viable: Many probiotic supplement brands can’t guarantee viability even at the time of purchase. Our probiotics are guaranteed to remain viable up to the expiration date, even if they are exposed to room temperatures. If refrigerated, they will stay potent beyond the expiration date.
Advanced Support for a Healthy Gut
Our bodies have evolved to function symbiotically with bacteria. Friendly gut microbes are intricately involved in some of your body’s most important functions, from digestion and metabolism to immunity and even mental health. But our microbial friends weren’t made for these times. Sanitized indoor lifestyles, processed foods, pharmaceuticals, and chronic stress can seriously deplete your good bacteria, disrupting your body’s normal functioning and leaving you vulnerable to invasive microorganisms.
Our high potency, a high diversity Maximum Care probiotics formula is designed to help replenish critically depleted gut microbiota for better digestion, immunity, and overall health. It includes 30 clinically-researched strains carefully selected for their health benefits, along with prebiotics to help them thrive.* Our Wisebiotics® advanced caplet technology gives our probiotics superior survivability, delivering 15x more live, active cultures to the gut than standard probiotic capsules — making them 15x as effective.
Organic Black Seed Oil
- This traditional ayurvedic oil has potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.*
- Naturally extracted from the Nigella Sativa plant, native to southwest Asia and the Mediterranean.
- Contains thymoquinone, a soothing, antibacterial, and anti-tussive compound.*
- Nutrient-rich black seed oil also promotes healthy skin and hair.*
- Our oil is made from non-GMO seeds and is both kosher and halal certified.
NatureWise uses 1250 milligrams of black seed oil per serving, making this one of the most viable softgel supplement of its type available for daily consumption.
- Potent antioxidants for whole-body wellness.*
- Encourages a healthy immune system.*
- Aids respiration and relief from discomfort caused by allergies, asthma, or illness.*
- Supports weight loss efforts.*
- Promotes healthy skin and hair.*
Our Black Seed Oil is rich in antioxidant compounds to support overall feelings of wellbeing from the inside out.*
100% natural organic black seed oil, derived from Nigella Sativa plants, provides potent antioxidant support and delivers multiple benefits.* This oil is highly anti-inflammatory and promotes relief from discomfort in joints during activity.* It also provides relief from respiratory discomfort associated with asthma, some allergies, and bronchitis.*
Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Halal, and Kosher Supplementation
Our Organic Black Seed Oil is free of GMOs and is suitable for gluten-free, Halal, and Kosher diets. Please note that because this product’s softgel encapsulation uses gelatin and glycerin, it may not be ideal for all plant-based diets.
Like all NatureWise supplements, this oil uses the highest quality ingredients for your peace of mind and wellbeing. It is manufactured in the USA in our cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) certified facility that is audited for quality control by independent organizations including NPA, NSF, and UL.
Well-Rounded Support for Active Lifestyles
Black seed oil has long been used in ayurvedic medicine to provide soothing support for aches and discomfort. This oil is an excellent choice for active adults, thanks to its ability to help reduce inflammation caused by exercise, encourage good airflow, and promote cellular defense against free radicals and oxidative stress.*
Natural, Organic Black Seed Oil — Right From the Plant to You
Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin Seed) Oil — this natural oil is rich in TQ, THQ, and thymol, three chemical compounds that soothe inflammation, boost the immune system, and promote healthier skin and hair.* TQ is especially noteworthy for its anti-inflammatory, anti-tussive, antibacterial, and anti-hypertensive properties.*
Powerful Natural Anti-Inflammatory Relief
The potent anti-inflammatory compounds in NatureWise Organic Black Seed Oil can help to encourage comfortable movement and reduced inflammation through the body.* Plus, it’s rich in antioxidants that further promote cellular health and defense from damaging oxidative stress and free radicals.*
Comfortable Movement — Black seed oil has potent anti-inflammatories that encourage comfortable movement and joint flexibility.
Cardiovascular Health — This natural oil can aid the management of healthy blood pressure levels in active adults.* A 2013 study of Nigella sativa seeds, from which black seed oil is produced, looked at their overall effect on hypertension (high blood pressure). Seventy volunteers received either black seed oil or a placebo two times a day during the study. In the end, researchers found that black seed oil appeared to decrease systolic and diastolic blood pressure in subjects.
Comfortable Respiration — Black seed oil’s anti-inflammatory properties can soothe irritation through the respiratory system and promote better airflow.* In 2011, a 30-day double-blind clinical trial exposed 66 patients suffering from hay fever to either black seed oil or a placebo. Researchers found that the oil had a positive effect on allergy symptoms, including congestion and sneezing, after two weeks.