- MAGNESIUM HEALTH BENEFITS: Magnesium is involved in over 600 cellular reactions and 300 enzymatic processes in the human body. There is an overall magnesium deficiency in the general population, with 68% of American adults not meeting the recommended daily intake. Magnesium may also help with nerve function, sleep, digestion, anxiety, depression, mobility, cardiovascular health, and more.
- HIGH POTENCY MAGNESIUM: NatureWise uses the latest technologies & science to provide a superior & cleaner product and help you achieve your daily recommended intake!
- BONE & MUSCLE STRENGTH: Magnesium is an essential mineral and is considered as vital as calcium when it comes to bone health, and as we age the amount of magnesium our body can absorb decreases! Magnesium is associated with better bone density, especially in the hips & spine. Magnesium is also known to have a positive effect on muscle cramps, spasms, tension, and overall fatigue.
- ENERGY BOOSTER & STRESS RELIEF: Magnesium is needed for energy production and helps promote a sense of calm and relief from tension.*
- PURE INGREDIENTS: Our magnesium is Gluten-free, Soy-free, and does NOT contain milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, or wheat. Compare our product to Doctors Best, Nature Made, Pure Encapsulation, Trio Nutrition, Thorne Research, and more!
Magnesium is an important mineral required by the human body to maintain energy production levels. The essential mineral is involved in over 600 cellular reactions and is a cofactor for over 300 enzymatic processes in the human body. With today’s diet full of preservatives and lacking fresh naturally-occurring minerals there is a common deficiency in the general population, In fact, 68% of American adults do not meet the recommended daily intake.
Additionally, as we age, our bodies don’t absorb the minerals we need to maintain energy production. NatureWise’s formula uses a naturally-sourced, bioavailable form of magnesium from seawater, blended with a healthy serving of organic olive oil for a gentle and natural delivery of this essential mineral to your body.
Made with pure Aquamin™️ magnesium, derived from seawater.
- Magnesium is an essential mineral that supports good bone density.*
- This mineral may also help with nerve function, digestion, mood, heart health, and more.*
- Softgel design is easy to swallow and contains no artificial fillers.
- Free of milk, eggs, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and gluten.
Pure magnesium for whole-body wellness, sourced directly from the world’s oceans and delivered to you in non-GMO capsules.
- Supports bone density levels throughout the hips and spine.*
- Aids in discouraging uncomfortable muscle cramping.*
- Promotes proper energy levels naturally, without any jitters or crashes.*
- Encourages a good mood, reduced tension, and feelings of calmness.*
- May support the alleviation of migraine headaches.*
Simple daily magnesium support to encourage hundreds of healthful processes affecting mood, energy, exercise performance, bone strength, cardiovascular health, and more.*
Magnesium is necessary for human health but must come from dietary sources, as the body can’t produce it. Many adults may not receive enough magnesium from food alone. NatureWise Magnesium Softgels are a simple, pure, and convenient way to support magnesium levels and encourage hundreds of dietary and enzymatic processes that are vital to ongoing whole-body wellness.*
Allergen-Free Softgel Supplement
This 300mg magnesium supplement uses Aquamin™, a pure form of magnesium from seawater. We’ve packaged it into easy-to-swallow softgels without any artificial additives or fillers. NatureWise Magnesium is free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and gluten. Please note that this product does contain beeswax and may not be suitable for vegans.
NatureWise uses only the highest-quality ingredients for your peace of mind and wellbeing. This product is manufactured in the USA in our cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) certified facility that is audited for quality control by independent organizations including NPA, NSF, and UL.
Your Natural Mineral Partner for an Active Lifestyle
Magnesium supports a wide array of processes inside the human body. Along with calcium, magnesium is vital to bone health and provides support for bone density especially through the hips and spine.* Good bone density can help to prevent fractures and osteoporosis. Plus, magnesium provides other benefits for an active lifestyle, encouraging good energy levels, the alleviation of muscle cramps, and the easing of feelings of tension or stress.*
Formulated with Pure Ingredients Sourced Naturally — No Artificial Additives
Aquamin™️ magnesium — This naturally sourced magnesium comes from seawater. Aquamin is bioavailable, ready to be absorbed and used by your body.*
Supports More Than 300 Enzymatic Processes
Magnesium is an essential cofactor in hundreds of enzyme processes throughout the human body, including but not limited to nerve function, muscle health, blood pressure regulation, energy production, antioxidant production, DNA synthesis, and bone development.
The body’s ability to retain magnesium may diminish with age. Magnesium deficiency can result in muscle cramps, low energy, feelings of tension, or nausea. 59 If you’re experiencing these symptoms, talk to your doctor about how a magnesium supplement may help improve day-to-day functionality and overall wellness.
- Bone Health — Maintaining adequate levels of magnesium often results in higher bone mineral density. Greater bone density leads to a reduced likelihood of damage to bones, including fractures and osteoporosis. Magnesium supplementation can be helpful to women as they age and are less likely to retain magnesium in the body.* 
- Tension Alleviation — An initial review of studies has shown that magnesium may have a positive effect on stress and anxiety while promoting a feeling of calm. This effect may be related to magnesium’s support for neurological health.*
- Muscle Comfort — Muscle cramping can occur due to a variety of reasons, including depletion of potassium, calcium, or magnesium. Supplementing with magnesium may encourage relief from muscle cramping or be one step in managing a multi-cause symptom.*
- Blood Pressure — Maintaining adequate levels of magnesium and other minerals can assist in the maintenance of healthy blood pressure levels.* According to the American Heart Association, ingesting 300 milligrams of magnesium daily for one month was shown to help in reducing blood pressure.
- Support for Migraine Symptoms — Low magnesium levels in the bloodstream can be a contributing factor to migraine headaches.* Because a variety of factors may cause migraines, talk to your doctor to determine if magnesium supplementation is the most effective solution for your migraine discomfort.
- Cardiovascular Health — Magnesium is a crucial factor in many cellular processes, including those that take place in the cardiovascular system. Magnesium may help support blood vessel function and play a role in protecting the heart from certain stressors.*