Kids Care Probiotics
GOOD HEALTH STARTS IN THE GUT
Our kids are exposed every day to environmental factors that can challenge their immune systems. The balance of “good” gut flora that lives naturally in a child’s intestines can also be depleted by diets too high in sugar or low in fiber, and by exposure to antibiotics and certain medications. Supplementation with NatureWise Kids’ Care Probiotics can help give your loved ones the support they need for a healthy microbiome.*
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
Comparable to 90 Billion CFU
It’s essential to know that NatureWise Women's Care Probiotics with 6 billion CFU is actually superior in potency to any standard 90 billion CFU product. How is that possible? Remember, 96% of standard capsule probiotics are destroyed by stomach acids before they ever reach your intestines. That means that 86.4 billion out of the 90 billion are completely destroyed, leaving only 4% or 3.6 billion to eventually reach their targeted destination. What a waste! NatureWise Women's Care Probiotics is able to deliver at least 60% of our probiotics to your intestines. That’s 3.6 billion CFU—the same as a 90 billion CFU product. What’s more, our WiseBiotics delivery system not only provides superior shelf stability, it's able to deposit roughly 3.6 billion live cultures throughout your entire small and large intestines over a period of 8-10 hours, a benefit no other standard probiotic can match.*
Our WiseBiotics delivery system ensures your probiotics survive—and continues to deliver benefits.
Stomach acids can destroy up to 96% of probiotics before they ever reach your lower GI tract. Our WiseBiotics delivery system ensures not only that your probiotic caplet survives, but continues to deliver a controlled release of live, active cultures over a period of several hours, throughout your small and large intestines—where you need them most.*
Read on to find out how WiseBiotics works, from ingestion up to 10 hours inside your GI tract.
More Than Just Digestive Support
You might think that probiotics are just for digestion—think again. One hundred years of scientific studies show that every single body system is affected by the health of probiotic colonies in our gut. Gas, bloating, irregularity, and other digestive issues are all common problems that can result from depleted gut flora. Naturewise Maximum Care Probiotics is formulated to help replenish beneficial gut flora for improved digestion—and beyond. Whole Body Health.
Improved Immune & Overall Health
With 80% of the body’s immune cells found in the gut, a diversity of probiotic species is key to overall health. In fact, research increasingly shows just how intricately our immune system and brain are linked to our gut microbes. While science has yet to fully understand all the connections between gut flora and health, some of the known relationships include: Improved Immune Health, Energy Levels, Mood & Mental Health, Healthy Weight, and a Longer Life.
Live Cultures Guaranteed
Many probiotics on store shelves fail to meet label potency claims, and many of those have no viability at all by the time they are actually consumed. NatureWise Maximum Care Probiotics is guaranteed viable with live, active cultures up to expiration, and we ensure exceptional shelf-life stability—even at room temperature. To maximize potency and extend the shelf life beyond 18 months, we recommend storing your probiotics in the refrigerator.
A Message from Dr. Igor Schwartzman
Medical Director, Whole Family Wellness Center, Portland, OR
“Probiotics are imperative to our digestive and overall health. One hundred trillion bacteria and hundreds of species of microorganisms live in our digestive tract, in our mouths, and on our skin. They support our immune system, they make our vitamins, and they play a tremendous role in overall wellbeing. It’s important that our digestive flora are in balance, and when that balance is depleted, that good flora are replenished. Daily supplementation with a high quality, multi-strain probiotic is one of the simplest ways that we can make a positive impact on our life and our health.”
Dr. Schwartzman is a leading authority on gut health and author of the “Start With Your Gut” educational series. He has over 20 years experience in the fields of natural health, preventative medicine, and research in the academic and private sectors of the health industry. His work has been published in numerous scientific journals, including the American Journal of Respiratory Care and Medicine, and the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.