- Science-Backed Benefits: Our formula uses clinically researched probiotic strains that have been studied in children and infants and shown to survive and colonize in the GI tract, increase healthy gut bacteria, and support digestive and immune health.*
- Kid-Friendly: Chewable strawberry-flavored tablets are naturally appealing to kids and can be easily crushed into a powder and mixed into wet food or formula for babies.
- Parent-Friendly: Our probiotics are naturally sugar free, gluten free, vegetarian and non-GMO with no artificial colors or sweeteners, fillers or binders.
- Guaranteed Viable: Many probiotic supplement brands can’t guarantee viability even at the time of purchase. Our probiotics are guaranteed viable up to the expiration date if stored at room temperature, and will last even longer if refrigerated.
- Transparently Good: We’re proud of how our supplements are made — and we’re not afraid to show it. Scan this product with the Transparency app to learn about the benefits of each strain and see lab test results that verify purity and label accuracy.
A Foundation for Life-Long Health
Friendly gut bacteria play an essential role in a healthy functioning immune system, digestive system, and more. Children are born with relatively sterile guts, making them more sensitive to digestive and immune challenges. As they grow, children must acquire friendly bacteria to help support and “train” their developing digestive and immune systems.* The microbiome that they develop in their early years will impact their health for the rest of their lives.
NatureWise Probiotics for Infants & Kids provides 4 billion CFU of friendly bacteria to help children develop a healthy microbiome, providing support against common digestive and immune challenges and helping them to build a strong foundation for life-long health.* Our formula includes well-researched strains that have been studied in children and infants and shown to support healthy digestion, immune function, and overall health.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.