- WILD ALASKAN BURPLESS FISH OIL: NatureWise Alaskan Fish Oil provides 2000mg of AlaskOmega-3 with 720mg of EPA & 480mg of DHA per serving. It may provide support for the maintenance of normal circulation and heart health!*
- WITH POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANTS: Our fish oil softgels contain sunE900TM natural sunflower oil, providing nutrients and antioxidants from vitamin E to discourage free radical activity and the oxidative stress free radicals can cause.*
- NATURAL WILD-CAUGHT QUALITY: The fish we use are responsibly caught in Alaska’s Bering Sea & processed the SAME DAY! Our fish oil is natural, and does NOT contain milk, eggs, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, or gluten.
- ENSURED FRESH & CAREFULLY SOURCED: Caught and processed using best practices for maximum freshness, our Alaskan fish oil doesn’t cut corners when it comes to quality. It delivers the benefits of omega-3 supplementation without additives or impurities!
- HEART, BRAIN, & JOINT HEALTH: Our Alaskan fish oil, derived from wild-caught pollock and Pacific whiting, contains a high concentration of omega-3 fatty acids EPA & DHA. Omega-3s are crucial nutrients for the support of cardiovascular, cranial, & joint health.*
Research shows that regular supplementation of omega-3 fatty acids helps to lower triglyceride levels, reduce blood pressure, and provide support for overall heart health.* It is recommended that the average adult consume 1-3 grams of omega 3 fatty acids per day.
NatureWise Omega 3 Fish Oil comes from wild-caught fish in Alaska’s Bering Sea, processed the same day the fish is caught! We’ve added natural vitamin E from sunflower oil as a powerful antioxidant to provide heart-healthy nutrition that also supports the health of the brain and joints.*