- Plant-Based Mood Support: 5-HTP is an amino acid required for the production of serotonin, the "feel-good" brain chemical that helps regulate your moods and reduce stress. Derived from the seeds of the Griffonia plant, 5-HTP is all natural and non-addictive.
- Healthy Sleep Cycles: 5-HTP plays a role in the production of both serotonin and melatonin, the body’s natural sleep hormone. Unlike most melatonin supplements, which are synthetic, 5-HTP is natural and plant-based.*
- Curb Those Cravings: Healthy serotonin levels reduce stress-induced cravings for carbs and sugars, making it easier to stick to a healthy diet. Some studies suggest that 5-HTP supports the maintenance of a normal body weight by encouraging a balanced appetite.*
- Maximum Potency Formula: Naturewise 5-HTP Plus+ delivers a potent 200 mg of 5-HTP and includes active vitamin B6 P5P to help encourage the use of 5-HTP for the production of serotonin in the brain.*
- Delayed Release for Comfort: Delayed-release capsules won’t dissolve until they’ve passed through the sensitive stomach area to the intestine, helping to minimize the gastrointestinal discomfort associated with larger doses of 5-HTP.*
A Natural Boost for Your Well-Being
5-HTP is the naturally-occurring chemical precursor to serotonin, a neurotransmitter that helps regulate your moods, stress levels, sleep cycles, appetite, and more. Serotonin promotes a calm and positive mood, helps you manage daily stress and occasional anxiety, reduces stress-related food cravings, and encourages healthy sleep patterns.
Stress, aging, hormonal changes, and blood sugar imbalances can diminish healthy serotonin levels, disrupting your mental, emotional, and physical well-being. Low serotonin levels are linked with sleep problems, low energy, and mood imbalances.
Our natural, non-stimulating 5-HTP supplement is derived from the seeds of the Griffonia plant and includes vitamin B6 P5P, an essential coenzyme that, along with 5-HTP, plays a role in the production of serotonin in the brain to support balanced serotonin levels.* Our potent 200 mg formula is delivered in delayed-release capsules to minimize stress on the stomach.*